Oh Amelia gadis cilik lincah nian, tak pernah sedih riang selalu sepanjang hari.. Oh Amelia gadis cilik ramah nian dimana-mana amelia temannya banyak :)
Selasa, 26 Januari 2016
Stay Alive Mom
I do not want you to go. If so, then let me follow you.
.
You'll never know how much I love you. You will not know how much pain when you tell me all the evil they did to you out there.
I want to protect you from all the pain to hold you.
I want to heal your pain to make you see there I will always be close to you and hug you.
I will do my best to protect you until my breath stop.
..
I will arrange everything so that I could continue to protect you and make you smile.
..
I always love you Mom.
Always..
Until my breath stopped. You're the only that kept looking for me to breathe oxygen.
You the only Mom who made me survive to pursue my dreams.
..
You are my reason to stay alive. Because my life is to protect you from any pain that comes to you.
I love you mom.
*CLARA SITI WIGATI
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar